CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS UPDATE
24 January 2019
Catch up on the latest news on the construction of Blue at Lavender Bay.
- Tower crane was installed prior to Christmas 2018 and is now in operation.
- Perimeter hoardings have been erected around the construction site.
- Stage 1 (friable) asbestos clearance certificates received for 80% of the building.
- Basement excavations are underway.
- Removal of existing precast façade spandrels have commenced.
- Demolition works are progressing with the removal of the existing upper level slabs.